Get A Carbon Monoxide Detector

Kingsport authorities are sounding the alarm about carbon monoxide poisoning after a contractor using a generator indoors Thursday at an apartment building near Cherokee and Watauga Streets resulted in seven people being hospitalized. Investigators say at least one resident had a carbon monoxide detector and everyone should have one whether or not they own their residence or rent it. If you are running power equipment of any kind keep it twenty to twenty five feet away from a building.